Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flooded Kitchen

Lately Bailey has been telling me to make sure Nova has plenty of water in her bowl. I think we can put an inch or so and refill it more often. She gets plenty of ice cubes anyways, and occasionally will chew on the bowl stand.

This morning I filled up the bowl about halfway with water and went upstairs to get ready for work. When I came back downstairs, I found that our kitchen was flooded!
The guilty party...

Not only had she spilled the water all over, she had tracked it around the entire kitchen. At least it wasn't pee!

We have started to housetrain her outside. Initially we were housetraining in a sod-lined litterbox because of the chance of doggy diseases in our backyard - there are lots of dogs in the neighborhood. However, we are hoping that if we keep her close to our back door and in areas that are not high dog traffic she'll be safe enough. She has learned to go potty really quickly once we're out back - it's just up to Bailey and I to get her there at the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment